SDM evolution roadmap: Data.FluxAxis.Accuracy.LowerLimit another UCD suggestion

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 6 18:51:14 CEST 2022

Vandana,

For the Spectrum model RFE documentation, we have on open detail to resolve.
  o select appropriate UCDs for the new Upper/LowerLimits terms.

I'm hoping to get input from your end (as the requesters for the change),
I expect we'll make a selection and move forward in a couple weeks.

You can see the discussion below, or from the DM working group mail archive
<http://mail.ivoa.net/pipermail/dm/2022-July/006262.html>

Thanks,
Mark