VO-DML <-> database schema

Gerard Lemson glemson1 at jhu.edu
Thu May 14 15:24:11 CEST 2020

Hi Paul
With Laurent Bourges I wrote a VO-DML -> relational schema mapping (well, VO-URP really), which I can find for you and which basically implements B.2 in Appendix B of the BVO-DML spec.
It includes filling in TAP_SCHEMA tables. Note that it does make use of some restrictions in VO-URP and has a particular implementation of how to map inheritance hierarchies.
In SciServer we are using this for our implementation of the resource access control data model.

Have to run for 5 meetings now, but will look it up later.

Cheers
Gerard