VO-DML <-> database schema

Gerard Lemson glemson1 at jhu.edu
Thu May 14 15:47:54 CEST 2020

Short follow up:
Would be nice to represent the mapping as a votable with empty tables, annotated with the data model.
But there are some substantial complications with a relational mapping caused by freedoms allowed in VO-DML wrt VO-URP.
Such as data type inheritance and attributes/references with cardinalities > 1.