Primitive types in the ivoa package

Laurent MICHEL laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
Mon Jun 1 18:38:51 CEST 2020

Mark,

Once Gerard has confirmed that this was not a VODML issue, I decided to
ignore this Modelio warning.
The reason for this is that my code uses the primitive flag to generate
annotation blocks and removing a warning does not justify breaking my stuff.

Laurent

--
---- English version:
      https://www.deepl.com/

---- Laurent MICHEL              Tel  (33 0) 3 68 85 24 37
      Observatoire de Strasbourg  Fax  (33 0) 3 68 85 24 32
      11 Rue de l'Universite      Mail laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
      67000 Strasbourg (France)   Web  http://astro.u-strasbg.fr/~michel
---