Transf WD Euler transformation

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Apr 2 16:40:15 CEST 2020

Laurent,

This came directly from the implementation group discussions back in Dec
2018.
gWCS has use cases where more than 3 rotations are useful, for example
EulerRotation(angles=[12, 1, 2, 3], axes=‘xyzx’).
So we've taken this approach of having a sequence of EulerAngles which
specify the 'axis of rotation' (of the 3D space as either 'x', 'y', or 'z')
and angle.

Mark