Provenance WG period

Laurent Michel laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
Fri Jun 14 17:13:50 CEST 2019

Dear modelers,

We are pleased to announce the new Working Draft period for Provenance DM.

After a first RFC period (November 2018) during which no consensus was reached, the Provenance model has been revamped.
Based on a similar skeleton, this new version has significant differences with the former one and the document has been totally
rewritten.

In order to get a REC before next Interop and in agreement with the TCG, the WD period has been shorten to 4 weeks.

     WG period: 2019-06-14 => 2O19-07-12

The VODML stuff still needs to be updated. This has been delayed due to many issues with Modelio. We hope to complete the job
within the next week.

Enjoy your entities, activities and agents

Authors and DM Chairs

Links
-----
   * WD page page:
     https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/ObservationProvenanceDataModel
   * Volute folder:
     https://volute.g-vo.org/svn/trunk/projects/dm/provenance/ProvDM/
   * Editor: Mathieu Servillat <mathieu.servillat at obspm.fr>

--
jesuischarlie/Tunis/Paris/Bruxelles/Berlin

Laurent Michel
SSC XMM-Newton
Tél : +33 (0)3 68 85 24 37
Fax : +33 (0)3 )3 68 85 24 32