Modeliot 3.7+ >> VO-DML

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 14 14:56:34 CEST 2019

Its used in a template processing uml:Class nodes.
Ah.. my common.xsl still has the findRootId template.

It looks like the xslt area was updated a couple months ago (5333), to
remove the findRootId template about the same time
I was making the Modelio3.7 template (5376).  The Modelio 3.0 template was
updated at that time.

It looks like the same change needs to be made to the 3.7 template.

Mark