Provenance DM: WD stage ended

Ole Streicher ole at aip.de
Thu Jul 18 12:28:24 CEST 2019

Hi Francois,

in my review

<http://mail.ivoa.net/pipermail/dm/2019-June/005852.html>

I listed a number of structural differences between the current ProvTAP
implementation and the Provenance Working Draft. I was asking for
confirmation that ProvTAP can be changed to be conform to the model

At least one of them is *not* a minor change.

Again: Can you confirm that ProvTAP can (and will) be made fully conform
to the Provenance datamodel?

This question is still unanswered, even after serveral attempts to get a
confirmation.

Best regards

Ole