Preliminary session schedule

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Oct 16 17:20:49 CEST 2017

All,

I've composed a preliminary session schedule for our sessions.
   http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpOct2017DM

Please have a look and let me know if you'd like any changes made, or if
I've left anyone out.

Gerard.. you asked about a slot in DM1 to advocate for the SourceDM
project.. I think we can put that in (10-15 min).  Send me a title and I'll
add it to the schedule.

Our DM/Apps session, which will focus on the Mapping syntax, is scheduled
for late Saturday.. so let's make good use of the ADASS time (if you're
there) and the pre-session time for interested parties to touch base and
discuss concerns and points-of-view so that we can have the most productive
discussion time possible.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
Mark and Laurent