Call for presentations - Cape Town

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 11 15:47:32 CET 2016

All,

Session planning for Cape Town is getting underway..

I've requested 2 sessions (the usual).  Please let me know if you have a
presentation and approximate time requirements.

I'll have
  NDCube & DatasetMetadata - general status  (15-20 min total)

Sometime soon I would like to get interested and involved parties together
talk about the Provenance work, and how that can fold into the Observation,
ObsDataset, and Simulation models.  If these people are in Cape Town,
perhaps
we can have a small discussion topic or splinter meeting on this.

Mark