New Update ObsCore1.1 WD / prototype for use-cases examples

Mark Taylor M.B.Taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Mar 9 12:39:01 CET 2016

Dear DM,

I don't have a strong interest in ObsCore, but skimming it
I have one comment.

The name of the new model entries *_xel, designating number of
elements along a given axis, seems a bit strange to me.
If I saw an item named t_nel I'd guess that it means number of
elements, but t_xel sounds mysterious.  Is there a good reason
for this name?  It's not a big deal, and if this is already
written in to existing implementations I'm not seriously suggesting
changing it, but if it's still easy to change it might be worth
reconsidering.

Mark