Obsc ore 1.1 WD

Laurent Michel laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
Thu Oct 8 18:55:50 CEST 2015

Arnold

I agree with your remark. Event lists can be classified sparse cube. However, we do not have in Obscore a column giving a the
product class (pixelated or not, sparse cube). We just have a product_type column with a limited vocabulary. There is no field
giving explicitly  the product class which could help to interpret correctly the content of the S-T-E axes.

For now the point is to decide whether I) it's better to complete Obscore 1.1  with just the *dim and the extended list of
product_type or II) whether we have to target a better description of these new categories of data products (new in term of
Obscore) .
In my opinion, the option I) is safer until the event lists are better taken into account and modelled in the VO.

Bye
Laurent

--
jesuischarlie