Obsc ore 1.1 WD

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Oct 5 18:48:13 CEST 2015

I don't think event lists should be classified as *non-pixelated*.
If we want to model data consistently, they should be classified as *pixel
lists*:
each event is a pixel; we just end up with a sparse hypercube.
If we were to add one more parameter: the total number of pixels in
the data product, that would solve the problem. For solid cubes it
would be the product of the *dims, for event lists the number of events.

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA