Spectral 2.0 - Document update

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 11 16:07:59 CEST 2015

Petr,

Regarding your second point, that is one more reason why wavelength is such
a bad choice for spectral coordinates. Frequency makes much more sense and
has the advantage that its conversion to the third type, energy, is linear
- it's two against one :-)
But you alerted me to the fact that I need to add another property to the
wavelength variant of the spectral coordinate in STC2.

Cheers,

  - Arnold