Spectral DM 2.0: TCG review feedback

Gaudet, Severin Severin.Gaudet at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Fri Feb 6 23:08:08 CET 2015

Hi Mark

Thank you for the updated document. A few things come to mind as I look as this version:

 *   I know we iterated on the architecture diagram but I see both FAP and AccessData on the diagram without any corresponding mention in the text. This may be my mistake. They should either be mentioned in the text or removed from the diagram. If the latter, I will edit and regenerate the diagram. Please let me know.
 *   Most of the comments in the TCG review where from Markus. Jesus or Omar should ask him to review your responses to his comments and ask him to approve (or otherwise).
 *   The only outstanding WG from the TCG review that has yet to indicate approval or otherwise is Apps. In the TCG telecon yesterday, Pierre committed to reviewing the document promptly. I have cc'ed him on this message so he can review the latest version.

Séverin