Samples for vo-dml serialization discussion.

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Sat Oct 11 21:35:07 CEST 2014

For those concerned in the discussion tomorrow morning.

I've uploaded examples of cube serialization in VOTable using vo-dml and
traditional utypes to the interop page for the discussion.
  http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpOct2014Applications

The example I referred to in my talk is shown by the SpaceFrame
SpaceFrame id="_fk5"

Is defined in one area, and referenced from CoordSys and FrameTransform.
Using traditional utypes (assuming some model path relation to the string),
I cannot serialize like this, because the contents of the SpaceFrame need
different utypes in the 2 usages.
  eg: cube:NDImageDataset.NDImage.CoordSys.SpaceFrame.flavor

cube:NDImageDataset.NDImage.FrameMappings.FrameTransform.TargetFrame.flavor

Mark