Time series examples dead

Petr Skoda skoda at sunstel.asu.cas.cz
Sat Oct 11 23:31:24 CEST 2014

Hi all

returning to the morning session about Simple time Series I have had a
look at advertised page
http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/LightCurves

Unfortunately most of the real examples (I was couries to see the real
format) do not work !

In addition to well-known issue of dotastro.org
there seems to be nothing comming from LAEFF (OMC) and IPAC (nsted )
as well as Harvard time machine

probably the machines were renamed - could someone correct this document ?
I think it is quite important for any further considerations ..

I would appreciate as well to see more details and examples of lightcurves
already formated in STS !

Petr

*  Petr Skoda                         Phone : +420-323-649201, ext. 361 *
*  Stellar Department                         +420-323-620361           *
*  Astronomical Institute AS CR       Fax   : +420-323-620250           *
*  251 65 Ondrejov                    e-mail: skoda at sunstel.asu.cas.cz  *
*  Czech Republic                                                       *