Cube/ImageDM - Comments on Observation-Dataset Overview diagram/ links to Target Object

Louys Mireille mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Tue May 13 10:32:09 PDT 2014

Hi Mark , hi DMers,

Le 13/05/2014 04:36, CresitelloDittmar, Mark a écrit :
> On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 12:28 PM, Louys Mireille
> <mireille.louys at unistra.fr <mailto:mireille.louys at unistra.fr>> wrote:
>

>     - composition of *Observation *with *BaseTarget*
>     I suggest to have two links of composition on AstroTarget and
>     Target , with cardinality 0..1.
>
> why would the observation need 2 targets?
>

> Mark

I found the previous discussion about Target as mentionned on the
ImageDM wiki :
http://www.ivoa.net/pipermail/dm/2014-April/004959.html

I mean this is strange to bind to the base class , because an
observation will rather hook one of the too:
Target or AstroTarget, as explained in the above mail.
So the diagram could look differently , as in my attached attempt below.

Mireille