Cube/ImageDM - Comments on Observation-Dataset Overview diagram

Louys Mireille mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Tue May 13 09:04:36 PDT 2014

Hi Mark , Arnold,
Hi all,

I also think we should have a discussion on this topic at the next
Madrid Interop to clarify this.
In the CTA DM , that will be presented at the DM sessions , we have a
n..m relation between observations (as experiments) and
Obsdatasets( as results).
An Obsdataset seen from ObsCore has only one DataID, and dataproduct_type.
Then we can consider a Chandra tarball to be a bunch of Obsdatasets,
grouping different related dataproducts .

Mireille