Cube/ImageDM - Comments on Observation-Dataset Overview diagram/ composition , references

Louys Mireille mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Wed May 14 05:13:31 PDT 2014

Hi Mark , hi all,

More on the Observation/Dataset Overview diagram.

I noticed that the current version of Observation has a bunch of
composition relations to
Target, ObsConfig, Proposal.

I think a simple association with Proposal would be better. I guess
n..m  relationships here too, because one Proposal may need several
Observations and One Observation may match  the requirements of several
proposals.
The 3 red arrows on the diagram duplicate the paths between ObsDataset
and Proposal, Obsconfig, Target .
I think there references are already designed by the Observation-->
ObsDataset relation .

In the Experiment package: what are DataSource and BandPass?
BandPass is close to the concept of Filter isn't it?

Best wishes , Mireille.