[SpectralDM] - UTypes changes

Douglas Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Fri May 2 14:45:57 PDT 2014

So for example, in the latest (and earlier) SDM draft we have:

     Char.SpatialAxis.Coverage.Location.Value

Whereas in ObsCore and the ImageDM (and Char2) as of last fall:

     Char.SpatialAxis.Coverage.Location.Coord.Position2D.Value2.C1
     Char.SpatialAxis.Coverage.Location.Coord.Position2D.Value2.C2

Others differ as well, although I have not done a careful inventory.

I have not followed all the discussions, but as this has nothing to do
with Dataset, and is inconsistent with ObsCore/ObsTAP, I suspect there
is an inconsistency.

 	- Doug