[ImageDM] Mapping

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 26 08:15:07 PST 2013

STC does support other axes.
And I am not convinced its mapping is too limited.

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA