IVOA Provenance Data Model

Louys Mireille mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Fri Nov 22 02:46:35 PST 2013

Dear all ,
Thanks a lot for this careful formalisation of provenance concepts and
processing.
I am intesterested in comparing the suggested approach with what was
started for the CTA project, as I exposed briefly in Hawai'i.
I hope to provide comments together with the CTA team in LUTH (
Paris-Meudon) by end of next week.
Thanks, Mireille.

--
Mireille Louys	, Maître de conférences
Centre de Données astrophysiques de  	Icube & Télécom Physique Strasbourg				Pôle API