Obscore minor updates: fixing STC data types re-use

Louys Mireille mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Tue Nov 19 10:48:55 PST 2013

Dear all ,

Here I submit a list of changes that we have identified while building
up the inner core of the ImageDM UML Class diagram.
We have revised some re-use of STC basic datatypes for CharacteristionDM
version2
and tried to be consistent also with Spectral DM and Obscore DM.

this suggests minor changes in the names of a few data model fields
inside Obscore.
The table attached shows in the 3rd column , in blue the data model
fields we would like to change for  better alignment of the 4 models.
This deals with attributes names in terminal classes and tries to
simplify the reused types.

This is the proper time to enhance consistency prior to the first
release of ImageDM, and does not destroy the definitions of Obscore and
Obstap applications.

thanks for your comments,
Mireille

--
Mireille Louys	, Maître de conférences
Centre de Données astrophysiques de  	Icube & Télécom Physique Strasbourg				Pôle API