[ImageDM]: Provenance

Louys Mireille mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Mon Nov 18 02:41:56 PST 2013

Hi Mark , all,

I think this is reasonable to go for option b , as Provenance (
instrumental and computational ) are not ready yet.
If I understand correctly , ImageDM as well as ObscoreDM do not need a
very fine description of the instrumental configuration , which is very
heterogeneous from one data collection to the other.
  I think in the current version of ImageDM , ObsConfig.BandPass and
ObsConfig.DataSource should be designed better:
Obscore and PhotDM have a better description of the Filter's BandPass in
case of optical data sets.
DataSource seems to cover partly the issue of modeling progenitor of a
data set, if I understand correctly.

Best wishes, Mireille.

--
Mireille Louys	, Maître de conférences
Centre de Données astrophysiques de  	Icube & Télécom Physique Strasbourg				Pôle API