[obs-tap]observable quantities in observations and their UCDs

Mireille Louys mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Thu Jun 17 06:17:47 PDT 2010

Dear DM members,

At the last interop in Victoria, we decided to build
up a list of observable quantities that are measured in an observation
and to attach to it a proper Ucd. These will be the observables
considered for the Obs/Tap specification .

I gathered material from the Polarisation Note and Interferometry note
by Anita.
I included items from Francois's observable list.

Please find here a table to start with for this.

Thanks for your inputs, comments and corrections.

Best regards, Mireille