STC RFC: AstroCoordSys[tem]

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Mon May 14 05:53:26 PDT 2007

Arnold et al.,

I have just added an item to the STC RFC as follows:

    The UML diagrams and chapter names in the STC document refer to an item
    called AstroCoordSys, and the schema defines a (presumably corresponding)
    element called AstroCoordSystem. There may be other instances of this
    kind of minor discrepancy, I haven't checked. I don't know if this is
    deliberate to distinguish the data model from the schema, but it can be
    confusing, especially if one is attempting to decide what utype string
    one should use to refer to this item.

Mark