Data/metadata

Tony Linde ael at star.le.ac.uk
Wed Jan 28 04:23:56 PST 2004

Thanks, David - I look forward to seeing them. What I'm looking for is some
way of describing the data held in a resource, so describing the contents of
a VizieR dataset, the SDSS catalog of quasars etc. - so any of the resources
listed in the registry. I guess the Quantity and Observation models will be
part of these - do we have a model for overall metadata into which these fit
or is the effort more bottom-up?

Cheers,
Tony.