[QUANTITY] We do need it then. Some quantities

martin hill mchill at dial.pipex.com
Mon Oct 27 16:52:35 PST 2003

Rightio, I think I see where this is going now, cheers all.

What I would like for Christmas is:

* World Co-ordinates (does that count as two quantities which are angles?)
* Brightness (ie flux, magnitudes)

Or are these too high level for discussion at this stage?

Also:

* Wavelength/Frequency
* Quality... perhaps this is not a Quantity...
* Error

.to start with...

These are I suspect 'Use Cases' rather than general requirements though...

--
Martin Hill
07901 55 24 66