[QUANTITY]: Web site to gather requirements for quantity model

Brian Thomas brian.thomas at gsfc.nasa.gov
Tue Oct 28 10:16:44 PST 2003

	Ok, I thought that last night there is already alot of traffic on the dm mailing list,
	and gathering requirements may make it worse. So I  whipped up a quick set
	of webpages for capturing requirements for the quantity data model, located at:

		http://nvo.gsfc.nasa.gov/QuantityRequirements

	You should be able to review current submissions, make comments on them
	and submit new ones from there. If people have criticisms/thoughts about
	various requirements, then please make a comment on them.

	I hope that in a few weeks, we may have a list of requirements that we might
	all start to consider, choosing from them which are the most appropriate to
	the VO needs.

	I will, of course, still accept email and will edit in any submissions from that
	source as well.

						Regards,

						-b.t.

--