[QUANTITY] Do we need it? Some quantities

martin hill mchill at dial.pipex.com
Mon Oct 27 16:23:21 PST 2003

Having had a nice long bath...  I'm worried that since so many things are a
quantity, we're going to try and make a model that has to describe so many
things.  We're likely to end up with something so general it won't really define
anything, or alternatively will restrict the way we describe things.

How about we look at specifics: Error and Quality will be useful I would think,
but also Passband, er... suggestions?  I guess Co-ordinate and Brightness might
be a bit ambitious at this stage?

--
Martin Hill
07901 55 24 66