Vocabularising dataproduct_type

Molinaro, Marco marco.molinaro at inaf.it
Tue Mar 10 11:56:36 CET 2020

Dear Markus, all,

I'm happy with the proposal, also in trying to merge the EPN terms
if feasible.

I'm not sure about reviewing it within SimpleDALRegExt, if it has
to be an independent re-usable vocabulary.

I wonder also if some thoughts on the usage of the term "cube" applies
here, because in my mind using "cube" alongside (e.g.) "image" at the
same level in a vocabulary mixes up format and content concepts (I know
this already works in obscore).

Cheers
    Marco

--
Marco Molinaro
INAF - Istituto Nazionale di AstroFisica
email marco.molinaro at inaf.it
tel. +39 040 3199 152