Vocabularising dataproduct_type

Laurent MICHEL laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
Tue Mar 10 11:47:48 CET 2020

Markus,

I'm not sure that catalog data sets fit well within the definition of
the measurements.
A catalog is not necessarily derived from a dataset (Obcore P29 makes
that distinction)

Appart of this, I'm rather happy with this proposal.

Laurent

--
---- Laurent MICHEL              Tel  (33 0) 3 68 85 24 37
      Observatoire de Strasbourg  Fax  (33 0) 3 68 85 24 32
      11 Rue de l'Universite      Mail laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
      67000 Strasbourg (France)   Web  http://astro.u-strasbg.fr/~michel
---