DAL Running Meeting #2 - date poll reminder & agenda

Molinaro, Marco marco.molinaro at inaf.it
Mon Jul 20 11:57:00 CEST 2020

Dear DAL,

This is a reminder that the poll to choose the date for the
DAL running meeting should be closed by the end of today
(time zone independent).

https://doodle.com/poll/xua76z7rkyygm48q

Time of the meeting will be 22:00 UTC (we'll keep rotating
that) and the agenda will cover:

- position of service-descriptor <RESOURCE> w.r.t. DataLink usages
- multi-column primary key annotation in TAP
- ConeSearch roadmap

Feel free to suggest other topics for this and future meetings,
directly replying to me, James or DAL or adding them to the

https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IvoaDAL_RunningMeetings

wiki page.

Cheers
    Marco & James