DAL Running Meeting #2 - date poll reminder & agenda

Laurent MICHEL laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
Mon Jul 20 13:23:13 CEST 2020

Marco,

You mentioned in your previous mail, a "the templated endpoints for
DataLink",
Do we postpone it until FB is back from holidays?

Laurent

--
---- English version:
      https://www.deepl.com/

---- Laurent MICHEL              Tel  (33 0) 3 68 85 24 37
      Observatoire de Strasbourg  Fax  (33 0) 3 68 85 24 32
      11 Rue de l'Universite      Mail laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
      67000 Strasbourg (France)   Web  http://astro.u-strasbg.fr/~michel
---