DAL Running Meeting

Molinaro, Marco marco.molinaro at inaf.it
Tue Jul 14 11:43:47 CEST 2020

Dear DAL,

a couple of weeks ago (June 29) we had a nice vconf, discussing
- DALI-1.2 progress
- the role of the UDF catalogue Note
- the templated endpoints for DataLink

Notes from the running meetings are available starting from
https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IvoaDAL_RunningMeetings#RM1

To try to keep up momentum we're scheduling another vconf for the
end of July. Here follows the link to the poll for the last week of
July to choose the best date, this time we will gather at 22:00 UTC

https://doodle.com/poll/xua76z7rkyygm48q

We kindly encourage you to fill the poll and provide potential
topics for discussion. We'll close the poll on Monday the 20th.
Agenda and connection details will follow.

Kind Regards
    Marco & James

--
Marco Molinaro
INAF - Istituto Nazionale di AstroFisica
email marco.molinaro at inaf.it
tel. +39 040 3199 152