TAP v1.1 - References Suggestion

James.Dempsey at csiro.au James.Dempsey at csiro.au
Thu Mar 29 08:33:29 CEST 2018

Hi Mark and Markus.

Thanks for your responses. It is great to know this is already addressed.

I was trying to build the pdf file but haven't managed to so far, hence the very delayed reply.

Instead I've had a quick look through the source and there are still a few instances of the old approach. With a bit more time available shortly I'll work to resolve those and get it building locally.

Cheers,
James.