DALI 1.1 comments

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue May 10 22:26:45 CEST 2016

The Y2k note implicitly disallows the Z in item 3.2.

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA