POssibility of two splinter sessions

François Bonnarel francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Sun May 8 18:09:40 CEST 2016

Dear all,

           We have discussed te possibility to organize two infiormal
spolinter session in case it's necessary to get more time than in the
officila DAL sessions on two points :

              - ONe could be after DAL I on TAP, ADQL and DALI. The
proposal is to just go on after the officila end of the session.

              - The second one would be about soda PR and
implementations . Probably Thursday evenning around dinner time

         These sessions may be cancelled if it appears there is no
material for them.

Cheers
       Marco and François