validation of SIA 2

Patrick Dowler pdowler.cadc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 19:52:32 CET 2016

The test validator got further today, but I did notice that I have to
include the ? in the base URL. A small thing but I think a validator should
check/handle that itself.

The main failures now are that our service has utypes with the "obscore:"
prefix and the validator does not expect a prefix. It would be nice if the
error report could tell which of the attributes was non-compliant.

There is also a warning: There should be no DATA element when RESOURCE is
qualified by type="meta". Our response has a meta resource (service
descriptor) but it does not have any DATA element in it so I don't know
what this means....

Pat

Victoria, BC, Canada