validation of SIA 2

Patrick Dowler pdowler.cadc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 18:16:44 CET 2016

I tried to test our SIAv2 service with this validator and the first test
fails with:

Fatal: Error while retrieving data. Is the remote service URL correct?

I am guessing that the validator is not following HTTP redirects which we
use in our implementation. I did try with and without the trailing ? (same
result).

Pat

PS base url is http://www.cadc-ccda.hia-iha.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/sia/v2query

Victoria, BC, Canada