ADQL: More table 1 woes

Marco Molinaro molinaro at oats.inaf.it
Tue Jul 12 15:16:01 CEST 2016

Hi Markus, DAL-ers,
that page can be, of course, changed.
I'm personally in favour of merging in one erratum these issues
given they're all about descriptions of operations listed in one place.

So, if everything can be solved using the description column
(making it explicit that the arguments are optional, defaulting
to 0 the "n" value in floor/trunc, seed being optional)
we can simply modify the link on the ADQL-2.0-Next page and
the title of the Err-2 one and add the various subsections.
I don't have a preferred choice for the type and size of the seed.

Other thoughts/comments?

I still like to know whether we should put something about the
sign preservation in the modulo (in the ADQL-2.1 WD, in the
erratum it's already present).

Cheers,
     Marco