SSA 1.1

Pierre Le Sidaner pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr
Thu Jan 8 15:57:22 CET 2015

Hi Marco

If what you ask is when I will modify my validator to take into account
the specificity of theorical spectra : answe is soon :-)
I 'll try to push it a bit on the stack I have of "things to do"
But I have discuss with her directly explaining that as the doc was not
clear I have not implemented it. But discution on DAL list push me to
take into account this specific case

regards
Pierre

mailto:pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr