ssap question

Michele Sanguillon Michele.Sanguillon at univ-montp2.fr
Wed Jan 7 11:19:04 CET 2015

Hello dal members,

I have a question about the ssa protocol and I don't find the response
on the web (I failed to access the archives of the list :
http://www.ivoa.net/forum/dal/ => not found The requested URL
/forum/dal/ was not found on this server.)

I implemented the ssa protocol to access the Pollux database which
contains synthetic spectra.
My question is about the response to the query format=metadata.
Could you confirm that I do not have to indicate that REQUEST is an
input parameter even if it is one (as the example in appendix A
concerning tsap protocol) and contrary to the standard response (as
the example in appendix C) ? Idem with VERSION and MAXREC ?

Thank you very much for your answers,

Michèle
--
Michèle Sanguillon
Laboratoire Univers et Particules de Montpellier