Call for presentations during DAL sessions at Banff Interop

François Bonnarel francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Mon Sep 22 15:46:25 CEST 2014

Dear all,
     There will be two DAL sessions in Banff. We call Working group
members for presentations.

      One of the sessions will be dedicated to  the follow up of the
discussion on TAP implementation notes
      main goals of the session wil be:

          1) to ratify the changes to ADQL discussed last time (see wiki
page http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/TapNotes20140718 nicely
compiled by Dave Morris - thanks to him  )
          2) to discuss the rest of the changes to ADQL, TAP and UWS in
the TAPNote document that we didn't cover last time
          3) to cover any new proposals not in the TAPNote document
          4) to discuss a timeline of where we go from here ?

     The other session will be dedicated to the
SIAV2/Datalink/AccessData trilogy.
          The chair and vice chair look  for presentations:
          1 ) discussing the last details of SIAV2 document
          2 ) giving advice on the AccessData draft and alternatives
based on test implementations on datacube archives
          3 ) showing implementations for datacubes combining 2 or even
all 3 of the protocol trilogy

Best regards

François Bonnarel and Marco Molinaro