TAPRegExt Erratum

Brian Major majorb at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Tue Oct 7 01:43:44 CEST 2014

Hi Markus and all,

One thing I noticed about this guinea pig is that the status of the note
is not captured in the document.  As per Francoise's draft on the
proposed procedure, the note goes from "Draft Proposed Note", to
"Proposed Endorsed Note", then to "Endorsed Note".  As it stands,
the Status of the Document section only identifies it as a note.
But, since this is to be a lightweight process, perhaps the note status
can be portrayed by how/where the note is hosted (twiki, etc..) and
how it is communicated to the interested parties.

On a similar note, having a section named "Proposed Change"
would not make as much sense once the note is endorsed, and
could be interpreted as something yet to be accepted.  I wonder if
language could be chosen that would make sense in all three
statuses so that the document template need not change upon
status change.

Cheers,
Brian