TAPRegExt Erratum

Francoise Genova francoise.genova at astro.unistra.fr
Wed Oct 1 07:51:23 CEST 2014

As a complement to Markus' email, you can find the draft proposed
procedure for errata here:

http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/DocStd13

in Section 3 of the document. The document is still a Note and by no way
a standard yet. As explained by Markus, the Erratum for TAPRegExt will
be used as test/reference implementation.

Cheers

Francoise