TAPRegExt Erratum

Markus Demleitner msdemlei at ari.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Oct 1 07:45:56 CEST 2014

Dear DAL,

As a guinea pig for how to do Errata, and also as a prerequiste for
RegTAP, here's a draft Erratum for TAPRegExt as discussed earlier
this year:

http://docs.g-vo.org/TREErr1.pdf

It's also in volute at
https://volute.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/projects/registry/tapregext-erratum1

This is technically written as a Note for now; later, this would
probably be an (internal) draft erratum, but I'd rather only update
ivoatex to support such concepts once we are reasonably sure this is
how we want to do Errata.

As we can't really pass RegTAP until this is somehow "in", I'd like
to speed things up a bit; in particular, I'd like to move this to
(non-internal) draft (and we've yet to work out what that means for the
document repository) fairly soon after Banff.

So, if you care about TAP service descriptions and/or an Erratum
process for the IVOA, please have a look and let me/us know what you
think, if appropriate also over on DocStd.

Thanks,

       Markus