SSA 1.1

Douglas Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Tue Nov 18 14:33:08 CET 2014

Hi Pierre -

Section 4.1 of the spec addresses the issue of theory data and notes
that some metadata may not have meaning for certain types of data
collections such as theory data.  However the section talks about query
constraints (input parameter semantics) and I agree is not explicit
about what to do with the query response.  The implication though, and
what was intended, is that if metadata such as spatial position is not
meaningful for the data collection, these values should be omitted in
the query response.  Hence your option #2 below applies; metadata is not
mandatory (i.e. may be set to null) if not defined for a specific data
collection such as as theory data.

 	- Doug