SSA 1.1

Pierre Le Sidaner pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr
Tue Nov 18 14:15:08 CET 2014

Dear IVOA members

I am facing a little problem with my SSA validator
following the documentation metadata such as
Char.SpatialAxis.Coverage.Location.Value are mandatory in the query response
but example in the text for response of Theory-SSA omit some of them.

My question is :
Am I badly reading the documentation ?
should we modify the mandatory fields for non "observational" SSA
Should we modify the example of Theorical SSA

regards
Pierre

                            Pierre Le Sidaner
                         Observatoire de Paris

Division Informatique de l'Observatoire
Observatoire Virtuel 01 40 51 20 89
61, avenue de l'Observatoire 75014 Paris

mailto:pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr
http://vo.obspm.fr